About North Shore Roofing
Who We Are
From our in-house fabrication shops, advanced diagnostic and maintenance program, to our mobile fleet and our close connections to roofing material manufacturers, we are amply prepared to meet your needs.
We routinely work with building managers, architects and engineers to develop roofing solutions appropriate for each job. With projects involving RFPs or Tenders, we often work alongside building managers to help them understand quotations and to compare apples to apples.
Now under the leadership of Yves Bradet and Jean Allain, North Shor Roofing counts 120 roofing professionals, many with 35+ years of hands-on experience in the roofing industry. Our highly skilled journeyman roofers are knowledgeable regarding all types of commercial roofing, which is reflected in the quality of our work.
The value we place on our people has resulted in one of the best employee retention rates in the industry. No other local roofing company in Atlantic Canada can match our geographical reach, our responsiveness, or our depth of experience.
Our Proven Process
- Understand client Portfolio
- New and existing clients
- Order plans 6: specifications (if any)
- Visit site (if existing building)
- Cut test
- Identify staging area
Submit Solution & Quotations
- Quotation as per plans 6: specifications
- Solutions proposed to meet clients budget, site specific requirements and expected longevity
- Receive PO or execute contract
- Submit shop drawings
- Order materials
- Accept onsite delivery
- Material installation
- Quality control by us
- Deliver Guaranty/Warranty
- Deliver maintenance program
- Project information available to our client on our roof database
Our experience runs the gamut of roofing systems, and our constant investigation, application, and testing of new technologies and continual upgrading of our crews’ knowledge make North Shore Roofing the choice roofer in Newfoundland.
At the completion of every roofing repair, recover, rebuild, or new build, North Shore Roofing issues a free warranty of our work for two years after completion. Warranty periods of up to 25 years can also be provided for a fee, after inspection by a third-party guarantor, and with the twice-yearly inspection and maintenance contract.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values are our set of guiding principles and fundamental beliefs that help us as a group of people function together as a team and work toward a common business goal.
- Team Player– An individual that works toward a shared goal, understands their role in the team’s successes and challenges
- Integrity – Encapsulates the quality of being honest and having strong moral values!
- Ownership Thinking – Taking accountability for the quality and success of the outcome of your work
North Shore Roofing is committed to excellence in all we do. We bring our combined experience, unparalleled service, product knowledge, and installation expertise into every repair, scheduled maintenance service, retrofit, and new roof we do.
Our proposals are based on itemized analyses of existing roof conditions and viable repair options. We want our clients to have peace of mind, knowing the job will be done with the best materials, proper installation techniques, and will carry the best guarantees and warranties.
Our roots are firmly planted in Newfoundland and we believe in giving back to our communities through sponsorships, community activities, and participation in community events.